Thursday, January 23, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Italian Texts











About:

Hi! I'm Mele. I'm a native Italian speaker. I was born, raised and currently living in Italy. 


I love reading and writing and I will proofread and edit any kind of text.

I will check on your spelling, punctuation, sentence construction and so on, without changing the tone of your work. I have a scientific degree and background, so I can add some professionalism while proofreading technical and specialized articles.



  • The work is done 100% manually. I don't use any software or automatic tool.
  • I will proofread and edit Italian text or translated texts (mainly from English to Italian).
  • I will make your text perfect, accurate and error-free.
  • I will send it to you as soon as possible  


I will be very eager to work on your stuff


If you need someone to translate your texts checked my other gigs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Molto brava e gentile . Grazie Mele

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!!

Seller's Response:

Great translation and fast delivered, so friendly. Thank you so much:)

:

Outstanding Expereince! Great Buyer. You're welcome ^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment