Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Html Code Your Amazon Book Description











About:

If you want to sell more booksyour book description must be visually attractive.  



Can't figure out how to add bullets, numbers, bold, or italitize your texts? You've come to the right place. Your clean/well-designed book description means: 



  • You’ll have more initial sales of your books. 
  • You will have fewer bad reviews.
  • You will attract more readers to your book page. 

You simply send me your description in Word (max 3500 characters including spaces) and I will send you the HTML coded description. 

Research shows that you have only 7 seconds to capture their attention before they click the "back" button. So your description MUST be instantly impressive and uncluttered and professionally formatted with html codes.

If I do not do the formatting as per your requirements (Word copy), I will refund your money. So, you have nothing to lose. This is 100% risk-free gig to sell your MORE books

FREE BONUS: I will give you excellent books on doing the book business and getting glowing reviews ethically for your book on Amazon. 

Reviews


:

"I so much liked the work and highly recommend Vaidya for any copywriting work, especially book descriptions. We have been seeing great results and keeping Vaidya for our all copywriting needs.

:

Great...really great. Can't believe both Fiverr and Vaidya could save you hundreds of dollars in copywriting! Read my book descriptions yourself to see the real magic by Vaidya! Thank you sooooo much, my friend! Highly recommended!!

:

OMG! I never realized somebody could write such a brilliant book description. Trust me - it's like hiring a top copywriter who can easily charge hundreds of dollars. Thank you Fiverr...Thank you Vaidya (yes, will work with you again!). 100% recommended!!

:

vaidya vaidya top

:

I am VERY happy with my Amazon book description!! She did an AMAZING job!! It was well written, delivered on time, and no revision needed! I knew I gave her a slightly difficult topic to write about and she exceeded my expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment