Thursday, January 23, 2020

Proofread, Edit, Revise, Give Feedback











About:

What you can expect from this service is a high-quality and thorough proofreading, editing, and revision from a fresh set of eyes, as well as additional feedback and an opportunity for a final revision after a discussion of the initial edit and revision.  I will attach a copy of my changes and an overall feedback letter to every work submitted.  Feel free to contact me beforehand to ask any questions or discuss your goals and expectations.  As a fellow writer, my mission is to help you grow and thrive in your writing.  Let's make it happen.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adam did and excellent job revising and editing my essay for my college writing class. He delivered my work 2 days early and I received an 'A' on my essay. He is a fantastic writer. Thanks again Adam!

:

Thank you Shelby! Glad to hear it worked out. Let me know if you have anything else I can help with.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment