Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Provide Professional Proofreading And Editing, Book Editor











About:

3+ years of experience writing, editing, proofreading and translating for top firms.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



My TWO-ROUND EDITING process is tailored to your unique requirements as a writer. 

In the First Round of editing, your document is carefully proofread to ensure it is free of any errors in the Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, Typography, and Formatting. I also use this first round as an opportunity to closely read your draft from start to finish, preparing for the second round of editing. 

In the Second Round, I refine the Clarity, Sentence Structure, Diction, Coherence, Flow, and Consistency of your work, aiming to bring out that unique style. In the final step, I recheck your entire manuscript to eliminate any lingering errors in the proofreading, formatting, or consistency. 



I then deliver your polished, BEAUTIFULLY EDITED DOCUMENT! I always deliver on-time and very often ahead of schedule.

After editing, I will send you two documents:

  • One document with Microsoft track changes.
  • One clean copy with track changes accepted.

ORDER NOW FOR SUPERB RESULTS!

Reviews


:

Second time working with the seller He got two of my manuscript done , Very please indeed with his work

:

Brilliant dude Really good and strong English command Got my manuscript for my book edited and delivered with class. Thanks man really appreciate it Nicholas

:

Ausum Service Like always Great work Will order more Thankyou

:

Great seller and fantastic delivery. I'm very happy with the final delivery. Seller delivered on time and was very communicative through out the process. Highly recommended seller!

:

Thanks once again for an excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment