Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Indonesian Text, Up To 1500 Words











About:

I will professionally proofread your Indonesian document up to 1,000 words. 



I will read the document and check for:



1. Grammar and punctuation

2. Spelling mistakes

3. Readability (editing poor sentence structure)



I will deliver the document back to you within 24 hours!



I do not edit spun articles or articles/ works that have been translated through Google translate or other translation software.



Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and easy to work with!

Seller's Response:

Nicely done! Thank you, 5 Stars all the way!

:

Edgefred did a great job proofreading our Indonesian translation. Clean and accurate. Can't demand more!

:

Thank you so much! Very kind buyer. :)

:

fast turn around. Great execution.




No comments:

Post a Comment