Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Up To 2500 Words











About:



About This Gig

Are you looking for a proofreader and editor for your article?



$10 covers up to 2500 words, so if your article exceeds that by more than a couple of sentences, please order another package.



 I check for :



   Spelling   



   Grammar 



   Capitalization



   Punctuation 



   Proper usage of articles and tense with sentence structure.  



   Repetitive/redundant words



   Readability/overall perspective



   Numbers/dates



   Hyphenation

    

   I try not to do any extensive changes so it will remain your work, (Maybe rephrase awkward sentences here and there).

 

If you have larger documents, please contact me for special pricing.



*Disclaimer* I no longer offer services for paraphrasing/ rewriting articles. This service is for editing only.



Looking forward to working with you.

  

  

   

     

    

.

 

















Reviews


:

Great work again

:

Good as always. I always look forward to her feedback and know I will be getting good results.

:

Great work and delivered early, thanks!

:

Great service, excellent communication

:

I would highly recommend this seller. She is excellent in proofreading and editing.




No comments:

Post a Comment