Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will edit and revise your medical school personal statement

I will edit and revise your medical school personal statement












About:

I am a 3rd year medical student available to review and revise your personal statement in as much depth as you would like.  I have experience doing so successfully though a course on preparing for medical school that I taught in the past.  I have successfully reviewed a number of personal statements.  I also offer an additional feedback or overall impression service, where I can give you feedback on how to improve your statement overall or information on the impression about you that I got from reading your statement. I would have loved to have a service like this when I was applying to medical school!  

Reviews


berkoma:Great feedback, highly responsive editor!

bawulkim:Outstanding job.\nI really appreciated it.

riyadhatrah:Did a phenomenal job at helping me with my personal statement!

premedalt:Was very happy with how she fixed up my personal statement, would definitely recommend her to anyone else applying to medical school!

mikehg800:Rebecca is amazing! Fast and efficient communication! Very happy with my final essay draft! Will definitely work with her in the near future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment