Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do 1000 words for $5

I will do 1000 words for $5












About:

Hello

My name is jasmineI'm aprofessional writer, editor, and proofreaderwith more than 3 years of experience.
As an editor, I've worked onnovels,magazines, web content, e-books, and many other projects.
I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential.
I will be proofreading your text document for:

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • clarity



I never outsource projects. All proofreading is done by me, with my own eyes.
Looking forward to working with you!

"I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!"

THANKS
Queenjasmine

Reviews


rogerschroeder:Very happy with her. She got it done before it was due and she did everything that I asked. Could not have been better. \n\nYou can spend allot of time looking trying to figure out which Fiver person is best for you project or you can just hire her and be on with your life. You wont be sorry.

queenjasmine:Outstanding Experience!

rogerschroeder:Very happy with her. She got it done before it was due and she did everything that I asked. Could not have been better. \n\nYou can spend allot of time looking trying to figure out which Fiver person is best for you project or you can just hire her and be on with your life. You wont be sorry.

queenjasmine:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment