Friday, July 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit 5,000 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 5,000 words within 24 hours












About:

I'm a professional editor with 10 years of experience who will edit and proofread up to 5,000 words in 24 hours or less.  I have a keen ear for grammar, style, and organization, and I can edit anything, fiction or nonfiction. I guarantee that you'll be 100-percent satisfied with my work. 

Examples of the projects I accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Screenshot of track changes panel

My proofreading and editing service includes:

Ø  Capitalization

Ø  Spelling

Ø  Hyphenation

Ø  Abbreviations

Ø  Punctuation

Ø  Numbers

Ø  Grammar

Ø  Syntax

Ø  Usage

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message.

Reviews


shirleywoo319:Thanks for your kindness, would like to make an order again.

yolandamartinez:I chose Ms Kimberly Edits because of her rank and the fact, she could edit/proofread in English and Spanish. She is a great communicator and her services are above and beyond. I would definitely reach out to her again, when needed.

kimberly_edits:Thanks for hiring me.

leb1935:Kimberly was great to work with. I am a first time book writer and she walked me through much of the process sense I'm not a computer guru. She was very patience with me and very responsive to my needs. I would differently recommend her to anyone who needs her service.\nThanks Kimberly for a job well done.

kimberly_edits:Thank you for hiring me, sir.


No comments:

Post a Comment