Friday, July 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit your documents quick as a flash

I will proofread and edit your documents quick as a flash












About:

Time for you to relax and leave your proofreading to me! 

I will proofread and edit your chosen words for spelling and readability.  If required I will also revise your work and provide suggestions where necessary to make a professional document.  Your document can also be retyped into a standard style and ready for printing (using Word usually). 

What you will get from this gig:

  •  A proofed and edited document delivered to you within 24 hours.
  •  An excellent, friendly and fast customer service
  •  Quality service
  •  100% satisfaction guaranteed

I operate a flexible, bespoke service so if you want to add anything onto this gig please let me know. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment