Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will take your raw ideas and transform them into an influential copy, I love writing and reading. YES! That is my passion. contact me now. + See More

I will take your raw ideas and transform them into an influential copy, I love writing and reading. YES! That is my passion. contact me now. + See More












About:

FIVERR'S FAST PROOFREADER/EDITOR. YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS GIG WITH CONFIDENCE IN THE SERVICE.

THIS GIG IS UNDER NEGOTIATION. SUPER CHEAP, I DO MANUAL EDITING. I can proofread any document with good arrangment.

I have many years of experience as a professional with a background in English Literature, writing, proofreading and editing, education, library and research, I will take your raw ideas and transform them into an influential copy, I love writing and reading. YES! That is my passion. contact me now. .

My proofreading and editing service covers an array of documents, including:

  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents
  • Lots more

My proofreading and editing service checks:

  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy


My service also includes:

  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled


I do not accept:

  • Excessively broken English


If you have any requirements beyond what is listed, simply drop me a message for a quick response.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment