Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will craft a personal statement from a first draft or outline that is ready to send off.

I will craft a personal statement from a first draft or outline that is ready to send off.












About:

I am a university student who has been through the whole UCAS application process twice now, and being an experienced writer I will use all of this knowledge to make sure your application is the absolute best it can be.

I am quick and clear when it comes to communication, I understand what it is universities are looking for when it comes to your overall presentation of yourself - if you're feeling overwhelmed by the whole process (or just lazy when it comes to writing your statement) you're in the right place.

My BASIC gig- I will edit what you've already written and make sure it's ready to send off. I will add up to an additional 100 words.

My INTERMEDIATE gig- I will edit what you've already written and make sure it's ready to send off, I will fluff up the language and add up to an additional 200 words.

My PREMIUM gig- I will craft a full personal statement from a basic draft. I will make sure it's ready to send off. I will craft the majority of the statement.

Reviews


villychinchi:very fast delivery and excellent work done!

raynay11:A pleasure to work with and I’m glad you’re happy with the work! Good luck!

ageorge99:Great and Easy to work with

etlawson123:10/10 Easy to work with!

raynay11:Easy to work with and made it very clear what they wanted me to write. So glad you’re happy with the work. Thanks again and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment