Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will Proofread and edit up to 700 words for clarity, errors, and readability.

I will Proofread and edit up to 700 words for clarity, errors, and readability.












About:

This gig is to Proofread, Edit and Correct English Grammar Professionally.
Why is proofreading important in business?
Getting copy wrong can be a costly error in business. Not only can a misplaced comma change the meaning of a piece of writing (people have won lawsuits because of this), but it can negatively affect how potential customers see your business.

I accept all editable document no matter the size

I will fix and perfect

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

I will submit one document with Microsoft track changes to show you the work I have done and a clean copy that you can work with.

Thank you

Reviews


marsinaries18:Rachel is an excellent editor \u0026 proofreader!! I am extremely satisfied!! \n\n***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!***

lasvegasweb:Thank you. Very happy with the returned work.

roundhouseaas:Quick turn around, great edits. Thank you for being a rock star!

dawsonriggs:Nice work editing and proofreading, thank you.

nyakeel:AAAAAAAAAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment