Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will convert up to 20 Pages pdf into Word docx or Powerpoint

I will convert up to 20 Pages pdf into Word docx or Powerpoint












About:

Hi, I'm Hasna, I hope you're doing fine.

When it comes to converting a pdf file to word/excel/powerpoint, it can be real hectic and a time consuming task. I will help you to convert your document professionally and precisely under 24 hour period.

Prices for manual writing pdf conversion:
2$ per page to word.
2.5$ per page to excel.
3$ per page to powerpoint.
Discount can be discussed if conversion has more than 10 pages.

I provide services as follow:
PDF to Word
PDF Conversion.
PDF to MS Excel.
Copy/Paste Work.
Data Entry.
Scanned Pages to Excel/Word.
MS Excel or MS Word, Spreadsheet.
Manual Typing Work to Excel or Word Document

Why choose me?
Always on time delivery
24/7 Professionals Available
Software free conversion
Experienced Seller 
Worked Internationally with many universities and NGOs

Kindly discuss the budget and the document to convert before ordering.
Thank you.
Mrs Hasna  
Bulk orders or orders having more than 10 pages will be given discounts.




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment