Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will proof-read and edit your documents, making any necessary corrections in spelling or grammar

I will proof-read and edit your documents, making any necessary corrections in spelling or grammar












About:

I will gladly proof-read and edit any document that you'd like a fresh pair of eyes on: essays, cover-letters, speeches and anything else you want. Included in the basic price is full correction of any and all spelling and grammar mistakes, and any editing required to assist reader comprehension. I also include a cover-sheet detailing areas where you may want to make changes in style or format (sorry, I cannot create the content itself for you). For $15, I can provide you with a revised version of any document up to 10,000 words within 4 days.

Reviews


kennyfender:Easy to work with. Good work

kennyfender:Easy to work with. Good work

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment