Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will deliver an error-free document; fiction or non-fiction. I edit poetry as well.

I will deliver an error-free document; fiction or non-fiction. I edit poetry as well.












About:

WELCOME TO MY PROOFREADING GIG!! And...might I say, welcome to the millions around the world that call themselvesauthors. YOU DID IT! I'm a professional proofreader with 11 years experience. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from Eastern Illinois University.

You will receive back a document with track changes and a clean copy.I check for the following errors:

  • grammar / punctuation / spelling
  • word choice
  • consistency
  • readability
  • syntax
  • redundancy
  • verb tenses
  • sentence structure / style usage
  • POV / character / tone / mood
  • ...and so much more.


I understand a majority of British-English words and Australian-English words. I use 3 dictionaries, a thesaurus, the AP Stylebook and the Chicago Style Manual. I complete all the work myself. I neither outsource your document, nor do I use any specialized writing software to check for any errors (such as Grammarly).

I do not work nights, weekends or any holidays. Please be respectful of that and order EARLY.

Please be advised: I do not handle any formatting. Send me the UNFORMATTED version of your document. I am not responsible for any formatting errors post the editing process.

Reviews


antianti:Highly recommend

ictaros:Will order again in future. Pleasure working with her!

scalperjk91:Excellent and great work! Thank you!

scholarmanmusic:Excellent! Just what I needed! I will see you again soon for more editing! Thanks!

jeroenvogel:Working with Jennifer is always a pleasure. This was the second book she's proofread for me. I know she's in high demand (and rightly so) yet she manages to work thoroughly and accurately. She gives honest and constructive feedback. I will work with her again and would definitely recommend her to anyone.


1 comment:

  1. Disappointed that INK does not have a Word integration like Grammarly has but INK's Wordpress plugin makes up for it. I don't need to and paste text with either but it assists with CPO, that's why I use it more: http://bit.ly/2IiHXlQ

    ReplyDelete