Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 5000 words.

I will proofread and edit up to 5000 words.












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 words forgrammar, punctuation, and spelling.


1100+ Positive Ratings, Favorite Seller!

I am a professional proofreader with over 5 years of experience. I specialize in proofreading and editing:blog posts, dissertations,kindle books, academic papers, self-published books, articles, business documents, text books, CVs/resumes, and any other written document.


I personally will edit your document for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.

My goal is to help polish your document, content, and/or article!

Have a question? I will respond quickly.

No order is too big or too small. I will focus on perfecting your fiction or non-fiction ebook, article, or thesis.

What you will receive:

  • Your document with suggested edits using MS Word Track Changes
  • Upon request, your document with all edits accepted and comments removed

I am dedicated to helping you make your writing better. Let me know how I can help. I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


promasterlit:Great work!

curiouswoman271:Thank you!

promasterlit:Thank you!

curiouswoman271:Excellent buyer! Thank you!

lincolnhamilton:Perfect. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment