Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will provide excellent proofreading of essays, theses, books and technical docs, etc.

I will provide excellent proofreading of essays, theses, books and technical docs, etc.












About:

If you are looking for anediting servicethatis pocket-friendly and does not compromise quality, you are at the right place. I have been an editor for some time now and I can handle any project.

For $5, I willmeticulously proofread and edit 3000 wordsof any document for

  • Grammar,
  • Punctuation,
  • Repetition,
  • Spelling mistakes,
  • Sentence structure,
  • Andclarityof words.


Documents that have 3000 words or less will be delivered in 24 hours or less.
The editing is done in US English except otherwise stated. For delivered orders, you'll receive the following:

  1. One document edited using MS Word track changes
  2. One document with the edits (changes made in the document) accepted.


Documents I can edit includecollege essays, technical documents, blog posts, presentations, short stories, advertisements, fiction and non-fiction books, among others.

Note:Please don't order multiples of any of the packages more than 2 times!

Do Place an order. I look forward to working on your project. Message me if you have any inquiries.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment