Friday, March 2, 2018

I will edit your article or writing to make it better

I will edit your article or writing to make it better












About:

You've written something awesome, but you need a quick polish or maybe a little more help to make it really great. I'm your editor! I will make sure you have correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and flow, and for a higher package, clean it up to make sure the structure is tight, the words are right on, and take it to a professional level! 

Send me your writing and I'll send back:
  • One doc with tracked changes.  
  • One clean doc with all my edits.

Price is based on word. I can create a custom offer if you have longer or a different kind of writing project.

I am an award-winning content writer and producer that's worked for both major media companies and major brands. In addition, I've also helped develop personal brands for several of my clients. 

I have 10+ years experience as a professional writer and my clients consistently praise my work and hire me back.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 

Reviews


perdamgaard417:Arestiar got a quick understanding of the task and made real quality improvements on the text she helped us produce.

arestiar:The buyer gave me clear information and instructions and was a pleasure to work with and hope to again!

wshoucair:Arestiar was super quick to deliver and she refined my copy so that the message was a lot more captivating. She was willing to do several revisions so she is flexible and provided great value. Will certainly come back. Thanks!

arestiar:Was super clear about what he needed, provided clear and useful materials, and was a helpful partner! Thank you!

perdamgaard417:Arestiar got a quick understanding of the task and made real quality improvements on the text she helped us produce.


No comments:

Post a Comment