Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will give you Feedback & Tips up to 8000 words

I will give you Feedback & Tips up to 8000 words












About:


I respect you and your work. I guarantee all work is kept completely confidential. 

I'm excited to work with you and get to know your writing. If you have an questions before you order please feel free to contact me.

Here is the run down:

I will make suggestions with great feedback  to improve your writing. I offer both supportive and constructive criticism. I’m always straightforward and will ask questions to get you thinking about elements that may be missing. I may also make some edits. 

I care about the work we will do together and have great respect for this profession. 

I look forward to your contact. 

Reviews


susanbaker100:Seller was thorough and completed job on time. Very good feedback on my manuscript.\nThanks.

sdporter84:I am happy that I had the opportunity to work with you! It was a great experience.

mzgnight:Great questions in the feedback. I'll work to make those parts better understood... thank you

sdporter84:Great experience!!!

sophiawalker947:Another brilliant experience


No comments:

Post a Comment