Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your german text

I will proofread and edit your german text












About:

Have your German text proofread and corrected by a professional! I offer to proofread 500 words for 5 $ concerning grammar, orthography, and punctuation.

I am a professional German editor and proofreader with many years' experience. My portfolio includes (e-)books, websites, marketing campaigns, and much more. If you are searching for high quality and fast work at a very competitive price, I am looking forward to getting in touch with you!

If you have a document with more than 10.000 words and/or need editing (basic correction service + stylistic polishing, sentence structure improvement, and further help), please send me a message with a text example and receive a personal offer!

If you would like me to proofread a translation, please always show it to me first so that I can make sure that basic proofreading is sufficient - many translations are of a very poor quality and need to be partly or entirely rewritten which is not offered in this gig!

Please don't send me documents which were translated by an automated software like Google Translate. If you are unsure about it, just contact me beforehand.

Reviews


hoffa1987:Perfect job and thank you very much!!!

badgeinc:Outstanding Experience!

ekaterinakozlov:High quality delivery, we got exactly what we wanted.

badgeinc::-)

ekaterinakozlov:Great communication and easy to work with as all our specific problems were concerned. Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment