Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will professionally proofread, critique and polish your content

I will professionally proofread, critique and polish your content












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Editing books to the highest industrial standard requires a tremendous amount of skill, education and experience.

Proofreading is a method designed for documents that contain near perfect grammar that requires a final check for grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors.

I'm a talented writer with many years of experience. i have worked on numerous proof reading and editing job in a publishing firm.

I will refine your work flawlessly.

i will proofread and edit:

  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Readability
  • Tense Issues
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Redundancy

My offer:

100% confidentiality

Content critique and suggestions if required.

On time delivery to meet your deadline

Certified editor.

Please be free to contact me.

Reviews


edwardrich1952:She is very good seller! My ebook is checked is very nice. I recommend to everyone.

rashidaaimee:Thank you. outstanding experience

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment