Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proof read and edit 10000words in 24hrs

I will proof read and edit 10000words in 24hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Do you know that 92% of people will instantly stop reading your article when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's why I work hard to make sure your document or article is perfect. With over 8years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time! Order now! For just $5 you will get a fully professional proofreading and editing service.

  • 24 hour turnaround guaranteed (24 hours per 5000 words).
  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
  • Microsoft Track Changes used as standard.
  • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.
Do you have more than 5000 words? Simply order 1 gig for every 5000 words you have!.Please message me if you have more and/or need it faster.)

Reviews


batman1234567:very efficient hard-working and very patient and gets the job done promptly!

internetlord:Thanks for your honest review

batman1234567:it was a pleasure working with her she's very friendly down-to-earth hard-working takes time to understand what project she's doing and she would definitely conquer it I would definitely work with her again!

internetlord:Thanks for your honest review

andrewkemsley:Easy to reach, did exactly what I needed - fast! Great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment