Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread any text for correct english usage n grammar

I will proofread any text for correct english usage n grammar












About:

Send me your articles, essays, blog posts, business reports, sales copies and I will proofread, correct any errors in grammar and word use etc.

I'll make some suggestions and corrections too, but please note this is NOT a full rewrite of poorly composed text - I do not rewrite for this fee.

If you are struggling with sentence structure and would like me to rewrite your work please ask me for a price. I am a professional writer and have been published in several sources. 

Reviews


junwoo:English is not my mother tongue so I had a few difficulties on launching my product globally. Now I'm super super satisfied. He just not proofread my messages but also upgrade all expressions for better lead which is impossible for foreigner because I don't fully understand the cultural things. I really love your work :) Thanks!!

jbourgeois1:Made awesome edits, clarified sentences and the seller is great to communicate with which is always a plus!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment