Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will edit and proofread 1500 words, english or portuguese

I will edit and proofread 1500 words, english or portuguese












About:

I will copy edit and proofread your text!

I am a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker, with over 6 years of experience in English  and Portuguese translations, transcriptions, editing and proofreading. 

I will check every aspect of your text, including:
  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Coherence
  • Context
  • Awkward phrasing
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • & more!

Check out my FAQ below if you have any further questions. 

If you don't find your answer there, please contact me! I am sure we can figure something out.

Check out my Extras to see what else I offer (Critique, Convert File) or ask for a custom offer!

Reviews


andrecmoi:Good job !

ferreiraju:Thank you so much!

vasilisaborisov:Perfect done work!

ferreiraju:Thank you so much!

florintufan:I recommend her! Fast delivery, best quality. Definitely the best proofreader that I've worked with!


No comments:

Post a Comment