Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will edit your 650 word or less article for $10

I will edit your 650 word or less article for $10












About:

Do you have a piece of work you want edited? 

Then, you want to hire someone who has worked in the newspaper industry and freelancing field for 10+ years. I'm a former reporter/editor and I will perfect your document... ensuring that it sounds just like you want. 

I will carefully go over your document - looking for spelling & grammar mistakes.  Mistakes, after all, are the bane of your existence when you're trying to convey a message. Simple little ones come across to readers as if you don't know what you're doing or saying.

Don't let this happen to you! If you don't trust what you have written or just want a second pair of eyes to read over your work, you want to hire someone who has "been there and done that". You need someone to review and correct the material. YOU NEED ME!

Ignore those who claim to have the knowledge to perfect your document. With my bachelor of science degree in news-editorial journalism and 10+ years of experience behind me, you don't really want to trust your work with just anyone else. 

 Let me help you today!  I can get the job done!

Check out my extra regarding the track changes feature.


 

Reviews


dexterdolan:Great work again Susan. Thank you so much.

m_dmns:Thank you so much, amazing work and very fast delivery!

dexterdolan:Excellent service as always.

bubbie:Fantastic Job Susan! You took lemons and made not just lemonade, but lemon meringue pie! I will definitely be back.\n\nThanks for everything!

mrmiilionaire:Outstanding editor and I will likely be back with future jobs! Thanks so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment