Friday, February 2, 2018

I will edit and proofread up to 8000 words.

I will edit and proofread up to 8000 words.












About:

Have you ever read a document, only to get hung up on every error?  High quality proofreading and editing can eliminate those errors, ensuring a professional looking document.

For my first round of proofreading, I will proofread 1,500 words in 24 hours.  I will provide you with accurate and professional documents, ensuring your content flows properly.  I am dependable, and reliable, in all my interactions with customers.

Upon completion, you will receive one document with Track Changes turned on, and one document with all changes accepted.

I will provide you with the following proofreading and editing services for any document:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Formatting
  • Sentence Structure 
  • Rewriting Content, if necessary

Please contact me prior to ordering to ensure I am available.

Please view my document samples within my profile for examples of my previous work.  I can provide additional samples upon request.  If you order my gig, please leave a review upon project completion.
I look forward to hearing from, and working with you.

Reviews


roylin1:Outstanding Experience!

nicral:Recommend

cclark27:Outstanding Experience!

elitarllc:Outstanding Experience!

cclark27:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment