Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will help make your query letter shine

I will help make your query letter shine












About:

Let's work together to create a winning query letter. Sometimes all you need is an extra set of experienced eyes to help you get one step closer to landing that dream agent.

We have many custom gigs available, including full manuscript edits and extremely competitive rates. Inquire today!


Reviews


amyskordal:Wow, the seller did an amazing rewrite of my Query Letter! She is awesome.

lcwritten:It was my pleasure to help. :))

jessepacheco747:She explains everything I should do to make my work stronger, and explains why certain things should be taken out.

lcwritten:A pleasure to work with!

snoopy70335:Great suggestions and easy to work with. A wonderful gig for polishing your query.


No comments:

Post a Comment