Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professionally Proofread 1,000 Words With 24 Hour Delivery











About:

I look for spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, little things like that because mistakes are costly! I proofread one word at a time finding the errors and help you look polished and professional.



Although a new seller, I provide professional, friendly and fast delivery and would love the opportunity to prove my skills and service for you. 



Please refer to proofreading packages for complete details. Packages are for 1,000 words or less and for one document.



For custom work please message me.  Please note I do not reply to messages asking to communicate or transact outside of Fiverr.



I print out your document, finely go over every word, punctuation and grammar in red pen and find the errors then use MS Word and track changes.



All material must be sent in MS Word (97-2011).



You receive a copy of MS Word track changes with the corrections YOU need to make or a clean copy of corrections if rewritten is chosen. Please refer to packages for service details. 



Projects I will work on for you:

  • Blog posts
  • Web content
  • Marketing emails
  • Articles
  • Resumes and cover letters
  • Poetry


Please note, I do not proofread technical, medical, legal or anything with images.











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment