Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Diligently Proofread And Copy Edit Your Work











About:

When you purchase one of my packages, you purchase detail-oriented proofreading and copy editing. I will provide grammatical and punctuation corrections, as well as suggestions on sentence reformations and what could make your text stronger. I will put my best effort into making your text perfect and without error. Once your text goes through my editing process, you will have a beautiful piece of work ready for almost any occasion, whether it be publication or personal use.



The cost is $10 per 1,000 words. The price is as it is because of the meticulous process your work will undergo. I will go through your text multiple times, double-checking myself to guarantee precision and the best outcome possible. Please note that I cannot work with or on any academic material.



Please contact me before placing your order if you have special requirements.



Thank you for considering me for this job. Please message me with any questions or concerns. I look forward to speaking to and potentially working with you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment