Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Proof And Edit Your Recommendation Letter











About:

Do you want people to read your recommendation letters and think, "Excellent." ?



If the writing is rough, people will NOT have a good impression of you.



And if your letter has the Number 1 Mistake found in all recommendation letters, the university will completely ignore the letter.  And your application.



Allow me to fix that. Let the best editor on Fiverr take care of your letter, and it will be respected as it should.



I want you to benefit from my review and editing. I know how to make any writing the very best that it can be. 




It's simple to order:



1. Click the green "Continue" button on the right



2. Decide which level of service you want (Basic, Standard or Premium)



3. Send me your document in Microsoft Word



If your document is 500 words or less, select Quantity of 1. Over 500 words - select Quantity of 2. (It's abbreviated as "Qty." when you order.) 



You'll get a new, clean letter PLUS a 2nd document that shows you all the changes I made. 



I actually CARE about your success, so I will make your letter perfect!  

   

Let's get started -- press the green "Continue" button on the right and let's ensure your success right now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your edits and recommendations! You improved my recommendation letter immensely by making it clear and concise. You have provided valuable and genuine feedback. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone look for help with a recommendation letter

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Seller's Response:

Sixth time with this seller. I guess that answers everything

Seller's Response:

Thank you, and thank you for the tip!

Seller's Response:

You improved my recommendation letter immensely by making it clear and concise. God bless you.




No comments:

Post a Comment