Monday, January 13, 2020

Perfect Any Kind Of Writing











About:

THIS GIG IS NOT FOR WRITING ACADEMIC ESSAYS OR ASSIGNMENTS OF ANY KIND. 



$10 per 250 words.




If you need more, then simply order 1 Gig per every 250 words.



I will proofread and copy-edit your writing and I will correct it for you. If necessary, I will explain how and where mistakes are being made.



If your writing is for a specific purpose (business or sales, for example), please indicate this when ordering and I will adjust the end product accordingly.



The difference between "OK" and "perfect" is huge. Get it right first time and make that lasting impression a good one.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect job, exactly what I required. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Always a fair buyer with good communication, thanks

Seller's Response:

Excellent as always!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, a pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment