Monday, January 13, 2020

Meticulously And Professionally Edit And Refine Your Document











About:

I'm a full-time professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 7years of experience .



As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 


I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 


I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 


-spelling 
-grammar 
-punctuation
-clarity  


You'll receive:


-a proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-a proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented




Looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

simply put I am thrilled with this work we were hours early on the deadline she put a lot of thought and effort into what I needed such an amazing writer

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment