Saturday, January 11, 2020

Provide High Quality Ebook Proofreading And Ebook Formatting, Designs











About:

Firstly, I thank you for stopping by. With over 5 years experience in this area, after working with tons of authors, be rest assured that you have nothing to worry about.

I can do the following:

  • Ebook writing ( All the types of genres you can think of! )
  • Ebook proofreading (Please contact me with your content for a check)
  • Ebook cover design and 3D mockup designs
  • Ebook interior designs
  • Ebook formatting for PDF, Kindle, Epub.
  • Ebook promotions.

What do you need to do with your contents? Name it? I am here to turn your boring piece of writing into a masterpiece within a short period of time.

Got questions? Its simple, reach out to me now!

I look forward to providing you with a Top-notch service that cannot be compared to any seller, here on Fiverr!

Contact me NOW!

Reviews


:

Awesome to work with you again .

:

I tried different ebook Ghostwriter for my Consulting Business. Jenny made the best job ever and the research is professional and the topics are phenomenal! I'm really excited about the rich content and the way of storytelling. She is also perfect in Ebook design and all your Worksheet for online and offline Training. Higly recomend!

:

Great work thank you so much!

:

fast delivery, good communication

:

Outstanding service. Very responsible seller




No comments:

Post a Comment