Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will proofread up to 10,000 words.

I will proofread up to 10,000 words.












About:

I will proofread your work! This includes text with a word count between 1,000 and 10,000 words. I will take special requests and accommodate your needs. 

*See Bottom for Pricing Policies*

My Proofreading Covers:
  • Punctuation
  • Fluency
  • Style
  • Sentence Structure
  • Word Choice
  • Special Requests (as arranged)

My Feedback Provides:
  • Comments based on your target audience (if provided)
  • Comments regarding areas to focus on for improvement
  • How I "felt" when reading your text
  • Specific requests (as arranged)

Pricing
-Proofreading
  • $5 per 1,000 words
  • $20 per 5,000 words
  • $45 per 50,000 words
  • Other word counts can be discussed
-Feedback
  • $5 up to 1,000 words 
  • $20 up to 5,000 words
  • Other word counts can be discussed (not possible to address all scenarios in listing)  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment