Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will beta read and critique your writing

I will beta read and critique your writing












About:

Not sure if your manuscript is ready to be published? Need feedback regarding plot, pacing, character development, consistency, or setting? You can expect only constructive criticism from me. 

I provide:
  • An annotated manuscript
  • In-depth analysis
  • Light editing (misspelled words, punctuation errors, etc.)
  • Helpful tips 

Extras: 
  • Fast delivery
  • Continuous feedback 
  • Synopsis of your story

I am a professional beta reader with seven years of experience reading fiction and nonfiction. I am willing to beta read any genre.

I look forward to making your work a reality!  

Reviews


lilhayme:The seller is amazing. I appreciate her feedback. The synopsis she wrote captures the book and its characters perfectly. Thanks to her feedback, I can make a few tweaks and I'll be ready to publish. I couldn't have done it without her help. Looking forward to hiring her when I finish book two.

christyleos1:I had a great time working with this buyer - her story was captivating and well-written. I look forward to reading part 2!

andretraiteur:Very good Beta read

christyleos1:It was great working with this buyer again - his prepared questions were helpful.

neilmundell:The seller was great, and answered follow-up questions as requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment