Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit any book of up to 30000 words efficiently.

I will proofread and edit any book of up to 30000 words efficiently.












About:

Hi,

Thanksforcheckingoutmygig.

The aimofcreating this gigis tomake your book read better. Iwill professionally and efficiently proofread,editand give feedback on yournovels, novellas,blogcontents,magazines, andmany more.

I holdanM.A.inEnglishliterature.Inaddition, I haveworked as an English teacher over the years, which hasfurther addedtomyexperiencein thefieldof English literature.

As an authorofseveralnovels,I am quite adept and have a good knowledge of thebest possibleways to improve your book(s).

Majorly,Ifix:

Grammar
Punctuation
Readability
Clarityandflowof lines
Tenses
Wrongplacementofwords
Consistency
Spelling
Poor sentence structure
Fragmented sentences

Afterediting,Iwilldelivertwofiles.Thefirstoneshowsthechangesmadetothebookwith markups,whilethe other fileis the clean copy that canbe used.

I look forward to working with you.

MONEYBACKGUARANTEE.

Reviews


acehub:Fast and excellent service!

christophelafab:5 stars.\nQuickly. Professionally!

reginagreen:Sarah was very attentive in responding to my messages, easy to work with and the job was completed ahead of schedule.

ideal_editor:Outstanding Experience!

robinhawkins897:universal edit view


No comments:

Post a Comment