Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and polish your existing copy and provide complete, detailed feedback.

I will proofread, edit, and polish your existing copy and provide complete, detailed feedback.












About:

I am a freelance writer and editor with a great deal of past experience when it comes to proofreading and editing. I can edit any kind of text, including (but not limited to), articles, blog posts, essays, dissertations, website copy, fiction and non-fiction, press releases, and personal statements.I can guarantee that I’ll turn your copy into pristine condition. I have extensive experience in proofreading documents including technical manuscripts, web copy, books, eBooks, articles, scripts, blogs and so much more. Get in touch and let me know what you need me to proofread - no job is off limits or too difficult. 

With this GIG you will receive:
•A high-quality service from a qualified native English speaker
•A tracked copy using MS Word so you can see my changes 
•Unlimited revisions (the job isn’t complete until you’re happy)
•Flawless spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation corrections
•Experience of writing and proofing in both Us and Uk English

My proofreading and editing support checks:
Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
Tense issues
Sentence structure
Readability
Consistency
Redundancy

I look forward to working with you.
miranda

Reviews


world86:Thanks very much! :)

miranda_jane12:happy working with you

world86:Thank you!

miranda_jane12:Outstanding Experience!

world86:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment