Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will proofread and revise your document for grammar, flow, and clarity.

I will proofread and revise your document for grammar, flow, and clarity.












About:

As a professional proofreader with 5 years of experience, in-depth training at the University of South Dakota, and over 1k positive reviews on Fiverr, I offer top-of-the-line proofreading and editing services. I have experience in a range of writing genres, including non-fiction and fiction books, research literature, business documents, and blogs. 

With my service you will receive:
  • Grammar and spelling check
  • Rephrasing of awkward sentences
  • Feedback on content clarity
  • A document edited with MS Track Changes software
  • An edited document with all changes accepted

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

*Please submit a .doc or .docx version of your file. I am unable to work on .pdf or .pages files.

**I cannot guarantee a 48 hour turnover for documents greater than 5,000 words. Please message me for a custom quote.

***I do not guarantee a completely error-free product. Small mistakes may occur or be missed, particularly in high-volume documents. 

Reviews


tristenlgs:Great communication and quality of work. All our articles are proofread by fboas195.

andreitsygankov:Completely satisfied and likely to buy again!

genjergenjer867:Another fantastic job, thank you

galitbazin:Great work as always!

rasabrigita:The work was always done up to my demands. The most what I was happy with was content editing or looking for more appropriate words or phrases, and all the rest like proofreading was just excellent . It was always on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment