Monday, July 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit eBook.

I will proofread and edit eBook.












About:

Hello!
I will professionally proofread and edit  English texts and  books. Your document will be handled professionally and read over and over  to ensure nothing is missed out.

I check and correct;

  • Spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • spacing etc.


I do work on;

  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious
You won't regret hiring me.

THANKS!!!! MERCI!!!!!

Reviews


artistics1:i really love what shes done i was stuck with the essay and she helped me out.\nam satisfied with this seller

anettehoza:It was a pleasure helping you

preetyd:Excellent work

anettehoza:Outstanding Experience

tunescool:thanks very nice


No comments:

Post a Comment