Friday, July 27, 2018

I will read your novel and take notes.

I will read your novel and take notes.












About:

I'm a big reader and writer, and have been an editor for four years. This is your chance to have a real reader take a look at your story and provide detailed feedback. I will provide scene by scene (short stories) or chapter by chapter (novellas and novels) notes about what I liked, didn't like, thought was weird, or anything in your story you think you need help with. Concerned if your characters are believable or likable? I'll let you know.

I will provide notes in the form of a Word document, labeled by page and chapter, to give you detailed guidelines on what you need to look at in your story. If you prefer, I can make the comments right on the document itself.

If you contact me before ordering, I can let you know my availability and provide a quicker turnaround than the standard gig duration.

Reviews


tusacm:Excellent feedback. Very professional and specific. I will definitely use this service again. A+++

sc_writer:A pleasure to work with!

adeimantus:Excellent beta reader. I couldn't be happier with her insights, clarity and careful attention to my story. Strongly recommend!

sc_writer:Outstanding Experience!

astandane:SC_Writer provided me with a lot of information from the perspective I was looking for. I was glad to receive her input and thoughts as I now have a different angle to work from :)\n


No comments:

Post a Comment