Friday, July 27, 2018

I will edit your query letter to attract a publisher or agent

I will edit your query letter to attract a publisher or agent












About:

As a USA Today best selling author, I know what agents and editors are looking for in a query letter and what makes them "auto reject."  I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in education, so I know how to help you polish your letter so it looks professional.  I work full time as a technical writer, and that allows me to tighten your query letter so it is succinct and highlights the key points of your novel.

Reviews


nailora:The seller provided useful feedback.

cameliaghiuzan:Delivered before due date.

davidmcnamrathe:Very nice review of my query. appreciated

knhan11:Fantastic this helps soo much

micheledouglas:Useful tips and pointers for creating a better query letter. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment