Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will assist in proofreading,editing and correcting grammar to ensure quality work.

I will assist in proofreading,editing and correcting grammar to ensure quality work.












About:

I am a professional and quality oriented writer.I have 5 years excellent experience in proofreading and editing.I will assist you in developing quality, plagiarism free and professional paper.

This gig offers proofreading and editing in the following:

  • Biology
  • Pharmacy
  • Chemistry
  • Business writing
  • Nursing
  • Medicine
  • Economics

I will guarantee an amazing experience and timely delivery.

Reviews


voixdeville:acewriters7 is the best! Delivered my content at the speed of light and it was flawless! Thank you.

acewriters7:Awesome client.\r\nWould love to work with you again:-)

zackmx:Outstanding Experience!

acewriters7:Great client

zackmx:Outstanding job.


No comments:

Post a Comment