Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and provide basic grammar/spelling edits to your 500 word (or less) document.

I will proofread and provide basic grammar/spelling edits to your 500 word (or less) document.












About:

I can provide proofreading, editing, critiques, and content suggestions for your article, press release, blog post, etc.

In my Basic package, I will proofread and provide basic grammatical and spelling edits to a short document of 500 words or less.

In the Standard package, I will also critique your writing style, examples provided of your subject matter, the format of your piece (such as the order of your paragraphs), and provide suggestions about how your writing can be more relatable to your target audience. This package works for pieces 1000 words or less.

In the Premium package, I will also provide content suggestions if you need help brainstorming more examples to illustrate your point, feel like you need a better intro or conclusion statement, or feel generally lost in where to go next with your writing.

You can order extra words in my add-ons, as well as hyperlinks where I can find websites that go along with your subject matter.

Reviews


ayerkie:Wow super fast and Efficient. Thanks for going above and beyond. I will definetely recommend. what are you waiting for? book her now.

nbbagroup:A great writer, I wouldn't hire anyone else on Fiverr for writing services.

nbbagroup:Perfect,She is understands what I needed, Great writer!

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment