Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will read your manuscript and supply you with my honest opinion

I will read your manuscript and supply you with my honest opinion












About:

I am a self-published author, thus I'm familiar with the steps one must take before publishing a book. It can be helpful to get someone's opinion about how the story flows, if it needs something added or cut here and there, in order to improve it.

In this gig I will read your published or unpublished novel or short stories, giving you my honest opinion about it. THIS GIG IS FOR A PRIVATE OPINION ONLY - NO REVIEWS OR STARS ON PLATFORMS, for that choose the appropriate gig. I will not do editing or proofreading.

You must submit a digital copy of the volume or buy a gig extra if I must download it by myself.

****

Leggerò il tuo romanzo o la tua raccolta di racconti, edita o inedita, fornendoti un parere onesto ed indicando l'eventuale necessità di aggiungere o togliere qualcosa. Non faccio editing o correzione di bozze. PER RECENSIONI SU PIATTAFORME DI SELFPUBLISHING SCEGLI IL GIG DEDICATO.

NB - necessito di una copia digitale del libro, oppure acquista un gig extra se devo scaricarlo autonomamente.

Reviews


lucagrossi:Una lettura davvero profonda!

tilli68:Recensire questo libro è stata un'esperienza unica e ringrazio tanto l'autore per la possibilità che mi ha dato!

georgepollino:Fantastic! Would gladly work with this seller again. The work was through and concise with plenty of attention to detail.

tilli68:Wonderful experience! A truly great author, it was a real pleasure to review this book!

javierchagolla:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment