Sunday, January 12, 2020

Proofread, Edit Or Rewrite Your Script











About:

If you have a script for any kind of video or radio content, (TV or radio spots, short videos, YouTube videos, explainer videos, a series or movie screenplay, to name a few) but you're doubtful and unsure that it's heading the way you pictured it to be, you think some descriptions or dialogues could be better explained and overall you're not quite pleased with the final result; don't worry, I got your back!



I've had experience when it comes to proofreading, editing and rewriting scripts, once you tell me about the things you'd like to improve or change (or even if you don't know what's the problem, but you notice something out of line), what I'll do with your script is the following:



  • Proofread
  • Spelling/Grammar fixes
  • Check the speech flow (descriptions and dialogues)
  • Edit or rewrite parts that could sound complicated to understand/oddly described/misplaced with the story pace.
  • Adding new elements/events to the story or deleting ones that don't fit with it (only if needed, with previous agreement).


Your script's in good hands with me, as I won't do unwanted modifications; but please message me before ordering! That way I'll be certain of what you're looking for.

Reviews


:

Very dynamic and understanding!

:

Lynn is an excellent screenwriter that helped me through multiple iterations of a script I am working on. She's attentive and responds quickly while also delivering high quality work. I will definitely work with her again!

:

It was great.

:

all great thanks

:

Lynn was fantastic to work with! She has a great way to elaborate a story and really helps bounce back ideas. I definitely look forward to working with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment