Thursday, March 26, 2020

Carefully Proofread And Feedback Effectively











About:

With extensive experience in marketing, I regularly create written documents, including strategies, press releases, bios and often have to proofread interview transcripts, with great detail. 

I offer a simple, standard and premium service for up to 1,200 words. I’m more than happy to proofread larger documents at a custom price, subject to service order. Please contact me if so. 

I take huge pride in reading and absolutely love giving genuine feedback to help improve a project or document. Order now for an authentic, friendly service! 

Reviews


:

Very helpful and made it clear on mistake by explaining what I have done wrong and how to improve. Great communication skill and very quick in complete my work. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment