Thursday, March 26, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

* Rush orders are welcome! Please choose the Express Delivery in 1 Day option (available upon checkout), or send me a message for a custom order. *



Hey! My name’s Vi, and I’m here to assist you with all your writing needs.



As a professional writer and editor with nearly 12 years of experience, I handle every project with utmost care. I'm detail-oriented, attentive, and will always check your document thoroughly for spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation. You can be sure I never outsource, too.


Upon completion, you'll receive two copies of your document 
— one with all the edits/comments/etc. visible, and the other, a clean copy to use.



I'm able to work with Microsoft's Word and Google Docs, as they both have Track Changes and Comments functions.



I offer various Gig Extras which you can view at checkout!



I have and will edit all kinds of documents including (but not limited to): 



  • Books (Fiction, non-fiction, comics, etc.)

  • Articles

  • Magazines

  • Web content

  • Press releases

  • and much, much more!



I'm truly looking forward to working with you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vi helps me so much on my projects. I've been working with Vi for 6 projects now and she did everything flawlessly. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much too, Vicky! It’s always a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Vi service is absolutely amazing! She understood my expectations and needs, and I was able to easily communicate with her. Her editing truly upgraded my personal statement and made it more professional. She really turned my essay to a whole another level all while keeping my voice and ideas. I recommend working with her, especially if you got great ideas/points but your writing ability don't reflect that. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so, very much for the kind words! It truly means to a lot. :) It was an absolute joy working with you. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Vi is a pleasure to work with, she’s very helpful with feedback, responds quickly and clearly on chat and highly skilled at her craft.




No comments:

Post a Comment