Sunday, March 1, 2020

Apply Premium Editing To Any Content Except School Papers











About:

*** Please message for CUSTOM OFFERS & docs longer than 2k to fit them in my queue.***

*** NOTE: I do not work on school papers of any kind.*** 

*** If English is not your first language, rates may be higher. ***



With 22 college credits in English alone, and a career in the communications field, I can write. And edit, and tell if ideas are presented logically and succinctly in proper English. If not, I can fix it. My BA Degree in Liberal Arts was conferred by a major university in the U.S. 



I've edited for bloggers, corporate executives, governments, magazines, content writers and others who needed help to ensure their words, ideas and accomplishments made the best possible impression.



I'd like to help you, too. 



I'll return a track changes doc with edits and comments, as well as a final copy into which the edits have been incorporated. You decide which copy to work from.



I look forward to hearing how I can help you.



Warm Regards,

Cindy



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great work! Faster than I could ever expect and absolutely worth the money. Highly recommended!

:

great service, highly recommend!

:

English isn't her first language

:

I'm not sure why you would place an order with no communication to me on what you needed done and then disparage both me and the obvious improvement in grammar, word usage and sentence structure.

:

Cindy goes above and beyond to deliver the order on time and in the best quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment