Sunday, March 1, 2020

Proofread And Lightly Copy Edit 1000 Words Of Text











About:

PLEASE contact me via messaging before placing an order.  Kindly send me a message with a copy of your file—let's discuss your needs, deadline and pricing, and then I can send you a custom offer. Always rest assured that I treat all text with utmost respect for copyright and confidentiality.



Hello! I am a  professional writer and editor with 30+ years of experience in various media, including books, magazine and newspaper articles, annual reports, technical manuals, and internet copy. I will meticulously check your document for spelling and punctuation errors using either American or British standards, and I will lightly copy-edit the text. What do I mean by copy-editing? I will suggest changes to improve the clarity and flow of your text, including issues of word choice and sentence structure, but I work with a light hand to leave your distinctive voice and tone untouched.  



A couple of notes on my working style: I make two complete passes through every document I edit. I work in Microsoft Word, and unless you request otherwise, I track changes. 



I look forward to working with you!  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amanda is my go-to editor for all my writing projects I desire to have in A+ shape. She has a thorough grasp of English grammar, usage, and mechanics. And she always finished my projects early.

Seller's Response:

Dear Amanda! As usually the best and very swift job you've done! And special thanks for personal approach, I rally appreciate it.

:

Thank Goodness for a second pair of eyes! Not only does Amanda spot errors, but she also leaves meaningful comments.

:

So happy with my gig! Stylusink took content originally written in Spanish translated to English and make it so easy to read and understand. Thank you!

:

You're so welcome, Michelle. Your work is really inspiring. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment